Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finally!

After months of contemplating if I should create a blog for KIC, I've finally submitted to the fact that my customers DO need a little 4-1-1 with what's going on at Keepin It Chic. So....here it is!!!!

Within this blog, you will find updates on any sales, items, and just side thoughts that come from yours truly...me. Those who have had the chance to visit me at the store know that I have endless stories filled with entertainment for all.
You will have a place to check what new high-end brand name items arrived at KIC. Exclusive dibs on all future sale dates and when was the last heart palpation Lamara experienced due to her lovely adventurous 4 year old son.
...Yeah it's going to be exciting.

So sit back, relax, and have fun lovelies!

xoxo,
Lamara

No comments:

Post a Comment