Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lady Gaga at KIC

Fierce: Stuart Weitzman
Accessories
Beauty: Bodysuit Love

Inspiration

Display Window :)



I wish the real Lady Gaga was at KIC but she is in our display window! I got inspired by this fabulous vintage gold Ralph Lauren body suit that I have here at Keepin' It Chic. It's a ridiculously cool piece that any fashion forward individual would DIE to have in their wardrobe.


So, of course my creativity kicked in and I got to work! Luckily, I had great pieces available at KIC and put a perfect Lady Gaga Halloween costume together in a matter of 10 minutes.

I grabbed a silk black shawl for the head wrap along with a vintage suede hat, white and silver patent leather Stuart Weitzman heels, black fishnet stockings, and dashing sunglasses...and viola we have Lady Gaga!!! Where's your Poker Face???? Mind you all of this is under $100.00. Can you smell a deal? I believe so! Heller!


For your viewing pleasure...I've included pictures. Don't mind yours truly, me, in the background! :)

1 comment:

  1. That body suit is absolutely to die for! Are you guys going to start offering an online service where we (the consumers) can order? i live in memphis and I don't think I can make it to Maryland in my sedan on one tank of gas....LOL.

    Kee of Coy Misconception
    http://coymisconception.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete